John R. Houk
© April 22, 2016
David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt from The Center for Medical Progress are being politically persecuted via State Attorney Generals committed to protect Planned Parenthood from breaking the law in performing live births of babies then murdering them for the body parts to sell for research.
SlantRight 2.0 cross posts exposing this political persecution:
- Grand Jury Ignores Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Babies, Indicts Man Behind Videos Instead – 1/26/16
- Pro-Life Rally Will Call for Kamala Harris’ Resignation After She Raids David Daleiden’s Home – 4/13/16
A league of Democrats in the House tried to prevent this investigation by the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives. That means the GOP House Majority were able to break through the Dem Party cover-up on the Federal level just as State political hacks have been going after Daleiden and the CMP for exposing Planned Parenthood practices of live baby-killing then the marketing of fetal baby parts to research companies with Stem Express appearing the most named research organization mentioned. According Life Action News, 12 subpoenas were issued by the House Select Committee:
- Four subpoenas with redacted names were sent out.
- The remaining subpoenas all request information either related to StemExpress, or to the University of New Mexico and Southwestern Women’s Options, the late-term abortion facility run by late-term abortionist Curtis Boyd.
This is going to be one long post. I am posting five news reports. The first two are from LifeNews.com which sent the update to my inbox, then by Breitbart.com, The Federalist and finally a portion of Live Action News because of the length this post will present.
New Documents Prove Planned Parenthood Illegally Profited From Selling Aborted Baby Parts
By STEVEN ERTELT
April 20, 2016 9:44AM
New documents produced by a Congressional committee show the Planned Parenthood abortion business profited from the sales of aborted baby parts. The documents provide more evidence that a Center for Medical Progress video already put forward that the abortion company is violating federal law prohibiting the profiting from the sales of body parts from aborted children.
The Center for Medical Progress released an expose’ video earlier this year that caught the Planned Parenthood abortion business apparently using illegal accounting tricks to hide profits generated from the sale of aborted baby parts.
The video at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast’s massive Houston abortion clinic and documents from a Texas Public Information Act request show how Planned Parenthood used accounting gimmicks to hide its illegal sale of body parts from aborted babies. The video highlights previously overlooked footage from the April 9, 2015 site visit of investigative journalists David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt from The Center for Medical Progress to the abortion facility.
Now, a new white paper on the pricing of aborted bay parts from the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives reveals Planned Parenthood appears to be breaking the law. The document points out that “to profit from the acquisition or transfer of fetal tissue violates Title 42 USC §289 g-2, which prohibits the transfer of any fetal tissue for valuable consideration that exceeds the reasonable costs associated with the procurement.”
The white paper and accompanying exhibits show that the middleman company StemExpress does all of the work to transfer the aborted baby parts — making it so Planned Parenthood is spared any significant expense, thus leaving it with pure profit from the sale of the parts.
“The [abortion clinic] has no costs so the payments from the [procurement business] to the [abortion clinic] are pure profit,” the report concludes. “All costs are born by the [procurement business] or the customer. The payments from the customer to the PB exceed its cost by a factor of 300 to 400 percent.”
“The abortion industry sells baby hearts, livers, brains, hands and other organs procured by a middleman company inside their facilities at no cost or effort to the facilities themselves. The facility receives upfront fees that can amount to five-figure sums every month and then the procurement companies resell organs for tens of thousands more—depending on the child’s characteristics,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, said in a release. “The documents make clear there is absolutely no cost to the abortion clinic so that all monies received go to their bottom line.”
The document also reveals 1 in 5 abortion clinics, whether they were affiliated with Planned Parenthood or independent abortion centers, were selling the body parts of aborted babies when CMP began exposing the sales at Planned Parenthood.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn, the head of the select panels, commented on the new findings: “The release of those horrific videos last summer raised many questions about whether abortion clinics and middleman tissue procurement businesses were profiting from the sale of baby body parts, organs and tissues.”
She said about a hearing today that will investigate the new documents further:
“This hearing will examine business documents, invoices, marketing brochures, and management documents that reveal one for-profit procurement business and several abortion clinics may have acted in violation of federal law by profiting from the sale of baby body parts, organs and tissues.”
David Daleiden of CMP commented on the new documents and said “The financial documents uncovered by the Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives prove that Planned Parenthood profited from the sale of aborted baby parts to their long-time business partner StemExpress.”
“The facts are now undeniable that Planned Parenthood had no “costs” to “reimburse” and every dollar they received for little baby hearts, brains, and livers netted illegal profit. Planned Parenthood lied to the media, to Congress, and to the American people for 9 months falsely asserting they had no financial benefit from supplying baby parts. Now, Planned Parenthood and their partners in crime must face justice under the law for their barbaric criminal profiteering from aborted baby parts,” he continued.
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of the twelve videos:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
Planed [sic] Parenthood Sold Aborted Babies’ Brains, Hearts, Livers, Glands, and Even Their Scalps
By CHERYL SULLENGER
April 20, 2016 12:59PM
The Select Panel on Infant Lives has released a series of exhibits that prove beyond a doubt that Planned Parenthood has lied to the American people about not earning illegal profits from trafficking aborted baby tissue and organs.
“It is clear from the documentation released by the Select Panel that money paid to Planned Parenthood in exchange for aborted baby remains qualified as illegal ‘valuable consideration.’ This completely validates every allegation that was put forth by investigators from the Center for Medical Progress,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue, who also served as a founding board member for the Center for Medical Progress.
Newman continued, “Planned Parenthood has engaged in an aggressive public relations campaign to convince the public that videos released by the Center for Medical Progress were ‘hoaxed’ and that Planned Parenthood never profited from the sale of fetal remains. Now we all can see for ourselves that this was a bold-faced lie. Planned Parenthood should be prosecuted for their crimes. They must not be held above the law.”
The exhibits are accompanied by a White Paper on the Pricing of Fetal Tissue produced by the Select Panel, which explains how all of the costs of tissue procurement were absorbed by the organ procurement companies, such as Stem Express, and that Planned Parenthood essentially incurred no costs.
Documents show that Planned Parenthood clinics were awarded $10,000 contract signing bonuses by one procurement company that were disguised as “donations.” That bonus was on top of money paid for POCs (products of conception) and blood samples.
An example of Planned Parenthood’s profit-taking is shown on page 37 of the Exhibit packet. It shows that four Planned Parenthood clinics in California were paid $11,365.00 in August 2012, alone for 171 “POCs” and 196 blood samples harvested at their facilities.
A drop-down menu from a tissue procurement company’s website shows a list of organs that were available for sale, including brains, hearts, livers, glands, and even scalps. These organs had to be procured from abortion facilities like Planned Parenthood.
Now you do not have to be a lawyer to see what’s going on here,” stated Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Chairman of the Select Panel, in a written statement. “You put up a website that offers any baby body part imaginable – and why on earth do they need a baby scalp? Then you pick the gestation period and then check out.”
“There is a grisly answer to Rep. Blackburn’s question about why anyone would need a baby scalp,” said Newman. “Tissue wasn’t just being used for ‘medical’ research but by commercial entities for the use in the development of products for sale to the public. The male hair growth industry is a very lucrative one.”
LifeNews.com Note: Cheryl Sullenger is a leader of Operation Rescue, a pro-life that monitors abortion practitioners and exposes their illegal and unethical practices.
House Panel Documents Point to Planned Parenthood Profits from Aborted Baby Parts
April 20, 2016
Financial documents discovered by a congressional investigative panel allegedly show that Planned Parenthood has profited from the sale of the body parts of babies aborted in its clinics.
The House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives was created to investigate fetal tissue practices in the abortion industry. The impetus was provided by the release of videos last summer which exposed Planned Parenthood’s apparent practices of selling the body parts of aborted babies and altering the position of babies during abortion to harvest the most intact organs.
Although Planned Parenthood has denied any wrongdoing in its sale of body parts, the abortion business also released a statement last October announcing it would no longer accept payments for aborted fetal tissue.
A new white paper on the pricing of fetal tissue, produced by the House panel, notes that “to profit from the acquisition or transfer of fetal tissue violates Title 42 USC §289 g-2, which prohibits the transfer of any fetal tissue for valuable consideration that exceeds the ... READ THE REST AT SlantRight 2.0